top of page


Helpful Information

Do I require a business license to be in the YQL Marketplace?

No, Lethbridge Bylaws state any vendor participating in a public market does NOT require their own business license.

Do I require business insurance to be in the YQL Marketplace?

If you are a food vendor, you are required to have insurance. If you are not a food vendor, you are not required to have insurance. However, it is recommended, as YQL Marketplace cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen, damaged items, property or injury.

How can I pay?

YQL Marketplace accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, E-TRANSFERS (, and CASH

When can I move-in?

Move-in times will be Wednesday and Thursday of every week. These hours will be planned based on how many vendors we have needing to move in. You will be notified via email of the times when it comes close to your start date. If you are unable to set-up during the specified times, please contact YQL Marketplace management to make other arrangements. Market space will open early on market days for restocking.

What do I need to bring?

All vendors are responsible for providing their own display and equipment. Tables, chairs and power are available upon request for an additional charge. All tablecloths, extension cords, lights and other display items are the responsibility of the vendor.

What services are available to me as a vendor?

Vendors will have access to a private Wi-Fi and a vendor lounge during market hours.

bottom of page